Mtakatifu SIMON KITURURU - MAWAZONI

FALSAFA na WAZO ndani ya neno - DUH!

DADA MIRIAM na : www.TasteofTanzania.com

>> Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hi friends!

Sorry for being silent for a while now. I have been dealing with a few issues. Now it is time to come back and continue what I started year 2004.

With Masters of Information Technology and a demanding job as a web designer and developer, I can say I can never run away from my kitchen. Even though I took a leave from blogging for personal reasons, i have been busy cooking, and lets pray that the best is yet to come.

In Short:
In 2004 I started miriammalaquias.com: I was the first Tanzania to have recipes posted in the website. I used my skills as a web developer to share my recipes with friends.

In 2006, I changed to www.mirecipe.com to make it easy for my visitors to remember. I also started to blog.

Now August 2009, I am happy to start a new domain www.TasteofTanzania.com:
This domain will be different from the last two. I now believe I have the right name for the site. And also more surprises will follow.

HABARI NDIO HIYO!

Unaweza kubadili hali ya hewa kwa kwenda GHANA kumtembelea MUZEE WA MAVAZI na si MAVUZI kwa jina Ozwald Boateng













Au tu INI KAMOZE alainishe kwa kitu-General

Au NGOJEA twende studio..

0 KOMENTI a.k.a Maoni. :-(:

Idumu Jumuiya Ya Wanablogu Tanzania


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Partner

save mt. Kenya campaign
In partnership with africapoint.com

Taswira BANANGENGE

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP